The Future of Europe: An Investor's Guide
BY spectator events
September 22, 2015
RSA House, 8 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ
Martin Vander Weyer, business editor, The Spectator
Chris Darbyshire, CIO, Seven Investment Management
Louise Cooper, writer, broadcaster, blogger at coopercity
Jonathan Davis, author, columnist, Spectator contributor and investment professional
Join us for a brunch briefing on The Future of Europe: An Investor's Guide, chaired by The Spectator's Business Editor Martin Vander Weyer.
After the Greek crisis, what next? Can the single currency hold together and can the continent shake off low growth, high unemployment and the threat of deflation?
Our panel of experts assessed market prospects, and suggested where investors’ money might be safest — or most likely to grow.
- Chris Darbyshire, chief investment officer of Seven Investment Management
- Louise Cooper, financial analyst, journalist and Timescolumnist
- Jonathan Davis, author, columnist, Spectator contributor and investment professional
- Simon Nixon, chief European commentator of The Wall Street Journal and Times columnist
- Chaired by Martin Vander Weyer, editor of Spectator Money