Brexit: Deal or no deal?
BY spectator events
October 29, 2018
Emmanuel Centre, 9-23 Marsham Street, London SW1P 3DW
Fraser Nelson, editor, The Spectator
David Davis MP, former secretary of state for exiting the European Union
Ken Clarke MP
Gisela Stuart, chair, Change Britain
As the UK prepares to leave the European Union in March 2019, are we heading for a no-deal Brexit? And could this be the biggest gamble of all?
- David Davis MP, Former Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
- Ken Clarke MP, Former Chancellor and Father of the House
- Gisela Stuart, Chair, Change Britain
- James Forsyth, political editor, The Spectator
- Liam Halligan, economist, journalist and broadcaster
- Chaired by Fraser Nelson, editor, The Spectator