Who's afraid of Bitcoin?
BY spectator events
October 26, 2018
Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London W1D 7DT
Saifedean Ammous, Bitcoin economist
Arthur Hayes, CEO, BitMEX
Charlie Shrem, entrepreneur, Bitcoin advocate
Lionel Shriver, journalist and author
Will Bitcoin save the world or ruin it? How close are we to using it like cash? And just how safe is cryptocurrency anyway? Join The Spectator’s Andrew Neil along with some of the industry's biggest pioneers and critics for a series of discussions to explore the question: who’s afraid of Bitcoin?
- Saifedean Ammous, Bitcoin economist
- Arthur Hayes, CEO, BitMEX
- Charlie Shrem, entrepreneur, bitcoin advocate
- Lionel Shriver, journalist and author
- Elizabeth Stark, CEO, Lightning Labs
- Martin Vander Weyer, business editor, The Spectator
Refreshments and lunch is included in the ticket price.
In association with BitMEX